About Me

Ryan and I were married December 28, 2004. We have one beautiful, very tempermental daughter, Bella. She was born October 20, 2007. We also have Evan, who was born November 1, 2009. Ryan is an actuarial analyst with the Humana. We have begun a new chapter in our lives in Louisville, Kentucky. We can't wait to see what this new place holds for our family!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need your help! Somewhere along the way, I lost my blogger list! If you check out my blog, please leave a comment with your blog address so I can add it back in. I want to keep up on people. If yours is there, it's cause I remembered it or found it somewhere! Thanks.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, #1 totally cute background and #2 if you click on people's names in your comments, it will take you to their profile where you can click on their blog name and the address will pop up in the address bar at the top. Good Luck!

Sarah said...

Oh, I forgot to add my#3 Are you running out of clothes that fit Bella? Because if you are, I can bring you a bunch that Daphne's outgrown. But if you don't need any, I'd rather not clean out drawers and closets right now :)Let me know

Sean & Carly said...

You are funny...www.seanandcarlydelise.blogspot.com

amberkei said...

You found me!
Yes, I defintely think we should hang out again sometime. Anytime you need a break from it all would work for us. Or I would be perfectly happy to bother you sometime. I know you're busy. Hope all is well. Hang in there!