About Me

Ryan and I were married December 28, 2004. We have one beautiful, very tempermental daughter, Bella. She was born October 20, 2007. We also have Evan, who was born November 1, 2009. Ryan is an actuarial analyst with the Humana. We have begun a new chapter in our lives in Louisville, Kentucky. We can't wait to see what this new place holds for our family!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lady Gaga

Well, I recorded this special for my sister, Terra, so I have to text her and tell her to look at it. You'd better look at it, Terra! But I couldn't figure out how to get it to her. It was too big for an email, and I couldn't get Facebook to let me post a video... Grrrrrr. So here it is for everyone to see!! This is Bella's impression of Lady Gaga!


2 comments:

Laney said...

She's so cute! I wish we were able to visit more often. You're so fun to get around!

katie said...

she is so cute! this video totally brightened my day! i think it will just come back and visit it when i am feeling stressed and sad...cause it just has to make you smile!